Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Boston!!!

We had a great time in Boston! Michelle, Nicole, and I left on Thursday and came back yesterday. We had very few problems and got to see everything we wanted to. We planned the whole trip ourselves. I thought that I would post a few pictures a day to show you what we did.

We split up the Freedom Trail (a 2.5 mile stretch that has historic stops along the way) between Friday and Saturday, but I think we ended up walking that stretch many times over. Even though we rode the metro, or "T", back and forth from the hotel, we walked all over downtown Boston. We went to the harbor, and to famous bar that inspired the show "Cheers", and to Harvard (but I'll tell you about that later :).



1 comment:

Jeni Boston said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Put more pictures on later!!