Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just another Monday...


Well, another week has started. Now that I know how to work all of the shifts here at the Inn, I can now start working mostly in the mornings. I will probably end up doing the continental breakfast Tues & Wed each week, as well as inventory and stock. I am starting to get the hang of things, but there are always new things to learn. I try to take a walk at least every other day to take some pictures and to get to know the area. This is yet another picture from the Grove.

2 comments:

Jeni Boston said...

Todd wants to know if you took a picture of a postcard. That picture is beautiful!!

kokays said...

I agree with Jeni and Todd, you sure know how to take pictures. I'm in Hawaii and yet can never manage to capture diddly squat. Glad you are starting to feel more comfortable with everything!