Saturday, September 16, 2006

Weekend adventures

This weekend has been pretty busy and pretty fun. On Friday I had the whole day off, so I went to Watkins Glen State Park with the students. It was a beautiful gorge with a lot of waterfalls, bridges and trails. Friday night we headed out to Newark (20 min away) in order to see a movie. Today we headed out to town for Canal town days. There were booths up and down Main St. I had my first Italian sausage hot dog and a funnel cake. It reminded me a lot of the Orem Summerfest at home. Overall, it was a great weekend!


This is a picture of me with some of the students: Shelly, Kelly, Danielle, Anna, and Nicole.


While I'm glad that I tried the Italian sausage, I don't think that I will be buying it on my own anytime soon!

No comments: