
The sun finally came out for a full day and we were able to enjoy some time outside. My roommates and I spent some time taking pictures and enjoying the sunshine. In this picture I am sitting on a rock that was part of a fence that was built around the Smith property to block off certain sections and to keep the cattle in. Part of the original fence is still visible in many areas of the Grove.

The other day I was in charge of preparing the continental breakfast, which has to be out by 6am. We had a beautiful sunrise! I guess that is one bright spot about being up so early in the morning!
1 comment:
Gorgeous!! I'm glad that you have found something that is worth waking up that early for! I love how green everything is there. I guess that is because you have to endure the rainy days!
Post a Comment